486 sport suspension, what's the deal?

Diskutiere 486 sport suspension, what's the deal? im English support forum Forum im Bereich Baureihenübergreifende Foren; Hello my car was equipped with sport suspension by factory (code 486). However looking at EPC there is not any spring listed as 486 but only 482...

1. #1 Chriz74, 03.06.2017
    Chriz74

Chriz74 Elchfan

Hello my car was equipped with sport suspension by factory (code 486).
    However looking at EPC there is not any spring listed as 486 but only 482 (more distance from ground). How is this possible? Isn't the sport suspension supposed to also have a lowered stance?
    In the past I had both coil springs (KYB) ed shock absorbers (Monroe Original Gas) replaced.
    All parts seem to be correct however what boggles me is that they are listed to be ok for any w168 regardless of the sport suspension configuration or not. So are these really correct parts?
    I have a uneven tire consumption problem and I still don't understand what it's causing it, if trailing arms, wheel bearings, suspensions.. wheel bearing were also replaced so my last guess is trailing arms bearings but there is not any play on those so I really don't know.

2. Anzeige

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort gibt es vieles für die A-Klasse!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

486 sport suspension, what's the deal?

Die Seite wird geladen...

486 sport suspension, what's the deal? - Ähnliche Themen

1. Lighting on the W169 front and rear, plus be seen

Lighting on the W169 front and rear, plus be seen: For those interested I have just added to pages to my site W169 section . "Replacing Front light bulbs on W169 A Class Classic 2009" Replacing...
  2. Routing wiring from the engine bay to the interior battery?

Routing wiring from the engine bay to the interior battery?: Hi Can someone tell me how/where I can route a wire from the engine bay into the the car so I can connect it to the battery? Many thanks James
  3. Rattling springs on the front of A210 Evo

Rattling springs on the front of A210 Evo: Hi I have had a set of -40mm lowering springs fitted to my LWB A210 Evo and they do not seem to fit properly on the front as they rattle. The...
  4. W168 Recaro Sport Topline´s

Recaro Sport Topline´s: Hallo liebe Community, da ich gerade meinen Elch zurück rüste verkaufe ich demnächst diverse Sachen. Anfangen werde ich mit meinen...
  5. W169 Sportfahrwerk (Code 486)

Sportfahrwerk (Code 486): Vorankündigung! Wer hat Interesse? Da mein *elch* "Udo" neue Brabusfedern und Bilstein B6 Dämpfer bekommt, gebe im August 2014 mein sog....