A Klasse Störung - A Class Fault.

Diskutiere A Klasse Störung - A Class Fault. im W168 Allgemein Forum im Bereich A-Klasse W168 Forum; Hello all, In the UK I believe that we experienced the same problems as German users and owners of the A Class. Apparently on the early models...

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. #1 east147, 25.01.2003
    east147

east147 Elchfan

Hello all,

In the UK I believe that we experienced the same problems as German users and owners of the A Class. Apparently on the early models the rear trailing arm worn far to early, it was accepted by Mercedes Benz that this was actually a vehicle fault and apparently A Class owners had to take their cars back to the place of purchase, namely, their dealerships. However it appears that some A Class in the UK are still suffering from this fault. One owner has reported that their local dealership will replace the parts and the owner will have to pay taking into consideration the age, mileage etc around 60% 30% of the cost.

Could you please respond....

1/ Do you think that the A Class owner should pay anything?

2/ Does anyone know of the exact parts that are replaced during this process - is there anything the owner should be aware of, any additional costs or parts for example bushes, radius arm assembly etc ?

3/ Has anyone else had any similar experience with any kind of fault?

Thank you in advance.

Peter East.

2. Anzeige

3. ohni

ohni Elchfan

Beruf:
    Servicetechniker
    Marke/Modell:
    B 180 CDI
    Hello,
    a lot of a class drivers have exactly the problem you mentioned.
    Last week my car was repaired.
    But I have to pay 50% - this is about 220€.
    But my car already has 90000 km.
    Some other guys in this forum didn't have to pay anything for this repair - but they all had less km.
    The problem is that water gets inside the ball bearings.
    After the repair you can feel that the car runs much more stabil.
    They install a new version of bearing which hopefully lasts longer.
    If you need the part numbers I could send you a copy of my receipt.
    It is more than 5 hours work to repair this !!

Best regards

4. #3 east147, 26.01.2003
    east147

east147 Elchfan

Hi Roland,

Thank you for replying to my post.

This is very interesting...

Could you please email me the part numbers, you’re receipt would also be very much appreciated. My email address east147@hotmail.com

Have Daimler Chrysler / Mercedes Benz released an official press release on this matter? It would seam serous enough. Perhaps dealership are ignoring their responsibility in that they are appointed by Daimler Chrysler / Mercedes Benz as their agent!

Kind regards,

Pete.

Thema:

A Klasse Störung - A Class Fault.

Die Seite wird geladen...

A Klasse Störung - A Class Fault. - Ähnliche Themen

1. Hilfe a 140 w168 gibt geist auf

Hilfe a 140 w168 gibt geist auf: Huhu liebe Leute Bin ganz neu hier habe schon ein paar berrichte gelesen zu meinem Fahrzeug Mercedes a 140 w168 Bj 2000 Mängel Ketten...
  2. Unterschied Motor A 160

Unterschied Motor A 160: Hallo Gemeinschaft - gibt es einen unterschied beim A160 Bj. 1998 zum A 160 Bj 2000 Grund: habe einen 2000 und mir einen gebrauchten 1998er Motor...
  3. Elektrik Mercedes A Klase 168

Elektrik Mercedes A Klase 168: Bei meinem A 160 Klase 168 Blinker funktioniert nicht Richtig blinkt nur rechts und wen ich schalte nach links blinkt imer rechts ?
  4. A 140 ist währen der Fahrt ausgegangen und jetzt startet er nicht mehr

A 140 ist währen der Fahrt ausgegangen und jetzt startet er nicht mehr: Hallo Freunde des kleinen Elches. Ich habe einen A140 aus 6/2000 mit 163tkm, der während der Fahrt einfach ausgegangen ist und jetzt einfach...
  5. Kombiinstrument kompletter Ausfall w169 A-klasse 2011

Kombiinstrument kompletter Ausfall w169 A-klasse 2011: Guten Tag. Bei meinen Auto a-klasse w169 a160 blue Emotion 2011 benzinanzeige 1.5 Liter Bei Klimerreinigung, ist irgendwie der spray Reiniger...
Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies um Inhalte zu personalisieren. Außerdem werden auch Cookies von Diensten Dritter gesetzt. Mit dem weiteren Aufenthalt akzeptierst du diesen Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden