Central locking problem

Diskutiere Central locking problem im W168 Allgemein Forum im Bereich A-Klasse W168 Forum; Hi Frist sorry for writing in englich, but i read but dont write german. I have problem with my A160 i just bought in Neümunster ( had to Pay...

1. ospdk

ospdk Elchfan

Marke/Modell:
    W168
    Hi
    Frist sorry for writing in englich, but i read but dont write german.

I have problem with my A160 i just bought in Neümunster ( had to Pay 2xprice in tax wen i Camre to Denmark with it)
    There was only one key fob with the car and it could not lock ore unlock the doors, so i bought a new key fob at my lokal Mercedes garage, but that dident work for lock and unlock eighter :-(
    I then changed the vacumpump, with no luck.
    I Can lock and unlock with the button inside the car, but NOT with Remote ore key in the door, Amy one know Wat could bede the problem, i was vondering buy new ECU 1688290426 but dosent know if it onley receiver signal ore ALTO handel the locking mekanisme ? The lokal mercedes tested the new key with Star and there we could se that the signal was receivd in the car computer.

Thanks in advance, and one again sorry for writing in englih...

2. Anzeige

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort gibt es vieles für die A-Klasse!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 flockmann, 06.08.2015
    flockmann

flockmann Elchfan

Beruf:
    Schraubendreher
    Marke/Modell:
    W168 A140 BJ 1999 Classic Schalter / Vaneo W414 1,9 LaVida BJ 2004 Schalter / Smart Roadster 452 0,7 BJ 2004 / Smart ForTwo 451 1,0 BJ 2007
    Maybe that your dashbord has a false code (no remote??)
    Greetings from F.

4. ospdk

ospdk Elchfan

Marke/Modell:
    W168
    First this is a great forum !

Just to help other, i got this answer from BlackElk after writing pm to him for help :

A1
    The signal is sent by your remote control,
    received by the receiver (including the immobilizer control unit), translated
    and sent over 1 wire to the instrument cluster.

The instrument cluster passes thru the remote signal to the vacuum pump (and remembers the last sent state to send the alternate signal in case of pushing the button in your dashbord).

The key blade in your door has absolutely NO effect to the central lock system, it only moves the locking pin in that door and there is no electrical connection to the central lock.

If the remote control does not work, it might be a defect in the output circuit of the remote control receiver, so that the instrument cluster does not receive a valid signal (like the receiver in my car....).

In that case you could install a universal remote control and connect its outputs to a module (that I created) that generates the 1-wire control signal for the instrument cluster.

There is a very thin GREEN single wire from the remote control receiver to the instrument cluster to transmit the open/close signal.
    In stand by mode this wire has 12 volts. The close signal is a single LOW-pulse of about 0,3 seconds. open signal is a sequence of 12 very short LOW pulses.
    At first you should find out if the pulses can be found at this wire, if you do not have an oscilloscope, you could use a LED (3mA-type) with resistor, then you can see the pulses.

These signals are the same for the vacuum pump (the thin wire), so that vou can check the signals there at first to see how it looks like.

A2
    Mabye someone changed the instrument cluster by one with coding "no remote" (as message from Flockmann says).
    And after that tried to fix the problem ..... by inserting the "M" connector into the "N" slot of the right hand instrument cluster connector . In that case the remote signal would be connected to the "OPEN" input that is used in configuration "no remote".

Please check, that the connection block with the single green wire is inserted in slot "M".

You can open the connector by sliding away a small plastic plate at the side of the wires, then pull out the whole connector block out of the housing. Then you will see the several connector blocks.

After that:
    Just contact MB to change the coding.

Anhänge:

Schrott-Gott und glitzi gefällt das.
  5. ospdk

ospdk Elchfan

Marke/Modell:
    W168
    Thanks for the input.
    I tested the gren wire with led to test the signal to instrument cluster and connected to Star pc and found out that central locking was disabled, by the way i enabled gear selector at the same time.

Anhänge:

6. Anzeige

Schau dir mal den passenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

Central locking problem

Die Seite wird geladen...

Central locking problem - Ähnliche Themen

1. Problem mit Handbrems-Warnlampe

Problem mit Handbrems-Warnlampe: Hallo, ich habe die hintere 12V Steckdose in der Mittelkonsole ausgetauscht, seit dem geht auch bei gelöster Handbremse die Warnlampe und der...
  2. Problem nach Anlaser-Wechsel A140

Problem nach Anlaser-Wechsel A140: Hallo, bin hier im Auftrag der Autofummler. ES handelt sich um einen A140 BJ1998, ohne Klima. Gestern haben beide in stundenlanger Kleinarbeit den...
  3. Problem mit Lämpchen im Kombiinstrument

Problem mit Lämpchen im Kombiinstrument: Hallo zusammen , ich habe folgendes Problem . In meinem Kombiinstrument sind die beiden Lämpchen ganz aussen für die Hintergrundbeleuchtung...
  4. SRS Problem beim Vaneo

SRS Problem beim Vaneo: Hi @ all, ich habe ein Problem mit SRS. Diagnose: Kurzschluss am Pluspol. Anfangs : war es das Airbag Steuergerät - ausgetauscht - ok...
  5. Problem Temp. Anzeige B200

Problem Temp. Anzeige B200: Hallo an alle Ich habe ein Problem mit der Temp. Anzeige bei meinem B200 Die Temp. Anzeige geht nicht über 70 Grad auch nach langer Fahrt, obwohl...