Did anyone purchase parts at daparto.de yet?

Dieses Thema im Forum "English support forum" wurde erstellt von aclasshero, 29.04.2009.

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. #1 aclasshero, 29.04.2009
    aclasshero

aclasshero Elchfan

Beruf:
    Manager
    Hi -

my name is Julien; I am from Marseille, France. I have a question for you forum users regarding a German online site I found yesterday that offers a range of A class parts. The site's address is www.daparto.de and it apparently is a price and product search engine for auto parts. I have researched some parts for my A170 (168) and was quite impressed with its offerings. I did e.g. search for brake discs and found 130 items there randing from brands such as ATE to name names for very little money. http://www.daparto.de/category-Mercedes-Benz-A-Klasse-W168-A-170-CDI-Bremsscheibe-qq0qq5639qq1523
    Now my question - as the site is only in German and I do only understand a bit of the language (e.e.g the names of auto parts :-)) I do not know how the process of ordering works. Do I have to pay in the site or do I carry out the transaction with the shop offering there? Is it free of charge and is it necessary to register with daparto?

Thank you very much for your help!
    Regards,
    Julien

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort gibt es vieles für die A-Klasse!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. sk11

sk11 Elchfan

Marke/Modell:
    A150 C169
    Hi,

at this web site offers are only compared and listed. (I have never heard of it.)
    That is, they do not sell parts, they only forward you to other web sites where parts can be ordered.

cu

4. #3 aclasshero, 03.06.2009
    aclasshero

aclasshero Elchfan

Beruf:
    Manager
    Thank you very much (although pretty delayed) for your help!

I acutally found a colleague from Germany who helped me go through daparto to find some parts. The prices are pretty attractive and most of the sellers do not charge much shipping from Gemany to France.
    In France, most parts are much more expensive and it is sometimes hard to find aftermarket parts as an alternative to the original ones from Mercedes.

My colleague has also pointed out that daparto is doing some sort of sweepstakes in June. If you leave a comment for a manufacturer such as Bosch or Valeo, you have the chance to win 1000 Euros. Although I do not speak German, we will try to win the money :-)
    The sweepstakes site is apparently at www.daparto.de/schraubergeld

Greetings!

Thema:

Did anyone purchase parts at daparto.de yet?

Die Seite wird geladen...

Did anyone purchase parts at daparto.de yet? - Ähnliche Themen

1. MERCEDES Werkstatt vergleich D, AT & CZ

MERCEDES Werkstatt vergleich D, AT & CZ: Guten morgen zusammen, Ich war gestern mal wieder bei unseren Tschechien Nachbarn und habe mir vor ort ein Angebot für das einstellen der Spur...
  2. W168 A 140 mit AT Motor und 2 Jahren Tüv

A 140 mit AT Motor und 2 Jahren Tüv: Hallo, ich verkaufe meinen grünen a 140Classic mit AT Motor vom Mb Händler (47000 gelaufen) insgesamt hat er 168000 runter.1. Hand, BJ 3/99....
  3. RevoZport: Performance-Paket mit Design-Parts und einer Leistungssteigerungsoption auf 290 PS

RevoZport: Performance-Paket mit Design-Parts und einer Leistungssteigerungsoption auf 290 PS: Quelle: http://www.mercedes-fans.de/tuning/tuning_artikel/id=5567 ---------- Mehr Rasse für die Mercedes A-Klasse Performance-Kit von RevoZport...
  4. W168 Hilfe! Wo Beginne Ich At-motorsuche?

Hilfe! Wo Beginne Ich At-motorsuche?: Hallo da, ich suche einen gebrauchten Motor für meine A170cdi, 2002, motorcode/baumuster 668.942. Auf welche dinge muss ich achten? (=Wie kann...
  5. Did someone use "daparto" yet to buy W168 parts?

Did someone use "daparto" yet to buy W168 parts?: Hi - my name is Julien; I am from Marseille, France. I have a question for you forum users regarding a German online site I found yesterday that...
Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.