Hidden options available to activate?

Diskutiere Hidden options available to activate? im English support forum Forum im Bereich Baureihenübergreifende Foren; Hi, Just bought a w169 180CDI , brand new but year 2009. I wonder if there are options already installed in the car which I did not select from...

1. #1 Vespa71, 26.08.2010
    Vespa71

Vespa71 Elchfan

Hi,

Just bought a w169 180CDI , brand new but year 2009.

I wonder if there are options already installed in the car which I did not select from the dealer?

Example: I know there is a rainsensor in the front window behind the mirror. But only normal interval function when putting the windshield wipers on. No sensor activated!!!

Can I activate the sensor somehow instead of using the interval?

Are there other options that I could activate?

And sorry, I cannot read/write german language.

Best regards
    Rickard/Sweden

2. Anzeige

3. #2 günna72, 26.08.2010
    günna72

günna72 Elchfan

Marke/Modell:
    A 170 CDI Bj 2003
    Hi,
    first click = sensor is on !
    second click = normal move slow interval
    second click = fast move fast interval
    Hope i could help you ;-)

4. #3 Vespa71, 26.08.2010
    Vespa71

Vespa71 Elchfan

Hi,

Thanks for your answer but this is not the case with my MB.
    The salesman first said that there is a rainsensor. Then he tried it, but the wipers moved without any rain, then he said that this model does not have any rainsensor.

But I can clearly see the sensor behind the mirror, it´s there. But it´s not activated?

Situation for me:
    First click: Interval, every 2-3 seconds maybe. Wipes even a dried window
    Second click: Normal move
    Third click: Fast move

So can I activate it somehow to make it function as a sensor and just not with fixed interval?

Thanks for your help

5. #4 günna72, 27.08.2010
    günna72

günna72 Elchfan

Marke/Modell:
    A 170 CDI Bj 2003
    OK,
    if you see the sensor i think the sensor is disabled or Corrupted. First remove the panel under the mirror and check the wires and plugs. Sure that you have a Sensor?
    You see him under the Mirror. "Click" for bigger Picture.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

6. #5 Vespa71, 27.08.2010
    Vespa71

Vespa71 Elchfan

I´m 100% sure I have the sensor. It looks just as your picture.
    To make the car less expensive, I think they have disabled some functions here in Sweden. The sensor is one of them....

7. #6 günna72, 27.08.2010
    günna72

günna72 Elchfan

Marke/Modell:
    A 170 CDI Bj 2003
    Hi,
    is the car direct from a MB Dealer? They don t deativate something to make yor Mercedes cheaper. Never. MB didn t accept such behavior. It s Mercedes not Dacia. ;)
    I think its not a real MB dealer. He dont now exactly if your car have a Rain Sensor??? Suspect!
    The Sensor can be out of order, then the Dealer has to adjusted the Sensor. This is not a big Problem. A few Minutes.

8. #7 Vespa71, 27.08.2010
    Vespa71

Vespa71 Elchfan

The car comes directly from the one and only MB dealer in Sweden...
    I know it´s not a Dacia, but Audi and BMW have functions that is possible to adjust or activate via the OBD port. So this is not the case with MB?

I love the car so far, and I just would like to use all possible functions available.

9. Anzeige

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  10. #8 günna72, 28.08.2010
    günna72

günna72 Elchfan

Marke/Modell:
    A 170 CDI Bj 2003
    If you love him, drive to your original MB Dealer and say him " Activate the Sensor"
    I Never heard about deaktivated Funktions to make a car cheaper. I think its out of order.
    But at last: If he is an orginal MB Dealer, he don´t now if the car has an Rainsensor??? *kratz* SUSPECT :o Bad Dealer...
    Greetz from Germany

11. #9 Silver-St@r, 12.01.2011
    Silver-St@r

Silver-St@r Elchfan

Beruf:
    Caravan-Mechaniker
    Marke/Modell:
    A-150 Bj. 2008
    Hello!

What you've showed is NOT the rain-sensor, it's the light- sensor, the rain-sensor is above the light-sensor and it's a blue field... Had the same problem as you, when i'd get my new elk in April last year!

Thema:

Hidden options available to activate?

Die Seite wird geladen...

Hidden options available to activate? - Ähnliche Themen

1. How To: Wir bauen uns einen V2A Edelstahlauspuff selber

How To: Wir bauen uns einen V2A Edelstahlauspuff selber: Mohooooin liebe Gemeinde, (text wird verfasst, bilder folgen im laufe des Osterwochenendes - muss noch einen uploadhoster finden der die bilder...
  2. Dachhimmel entfernen - How To ?

Dachhimmel entfernen - How To ?: Moin moin, gibt es ein bebildertes "how to" um beim W 168 den kompletten dachhimmel zu entfernen? müsste demnächst mal mein antennenloch zu...
  3. Routing wiring from the engine bay to the interior battery?

Routing wiring from the engine bay to the interior battery?: Hi Can someone tell me how/where I can route a wire from the engine bay into the the car so I can connect it to the battery? Many thanks James
  4. HI to everyone here...

HI to everyone here...: I am from Italy,and sorry,aber mein deutsch schlecht......So,i just buyed an w168.009 for my wife,elegance,silver colour.I payed it cheap-1400,so...
  5. Übersicht: Welche Optionen kann man eincodieren?

Übersicht: Welche Optionen kann man eincodieren?: Hallo, Kann mir wer sagen was man alles in die KI einprogrammieren lassen kann? Abbiegelicht zb. Usw. Gruß Ben
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies um Inhalte zu personalisieren. Außerdem werden auch Cookies von Diensten Dritter gesetzt. Mit dem weiteren Aufenthalt akzeptierst du diesen Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden