Material under the hood? MATTE

Dieses Thema im Forum "W168 Exterieur, Karosserie, Motor und Fahrwerk" wurde erstellt von micmac6, 24.03.2006.

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. #1 micmac6, 24.03.2006
    micmac6

micmac6 Elchfan

Beruf:
    student
    Marke/Modell:
    A 170 CDI 2001
    Hi

I can't find any material (Matte) for A 170CDI (02/2001) to put it under the hood to limit the nosie from the engine...do You come across something like that?

You know what I mean?
    It's Matte like in E Klasse for example (under the hood).

Thanks for answering
    CU

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort gibt es vieles für die A-Klasse!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 Tsunami, 24.03.2006
    Tsunami

Tsunami Elchfan

Marke/Modell:
    ZZZZ EX: A 170 CDI
    There is a seller on Ebay who sales one per week!
    You can also buy those kind of Material for such a piece in a normal Car parts shop and cut it yourself.

4. #3 micmac6, 25.03.2006
    micmac6

micmac6 Elchfan

Beruf:
    student
    Marke/Modell:
    A 170 CDI 2001
    So there is another question:
    what about engine overheating after installing matte under the hood? (A170CDI 2001y)?

Do you come up with something like this?

5. #4 Tsunami, 25.03.2006
    Tsunami

Tsunami Elchfan

Marke/Modell:
    ZZZZ EX: A 170 CDI
    no, because its just against the noise because the frequency of resonating is maniuplated by this and also the material absorbs the signals.

6. AdMan

Schau dir mal den passenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

Material under the hood? MATTE

Die Seite wird geladen...

Material under the hood? MATTE - Ähnliche Themen

1. Sitzheizung defekt - Austausch durch Carbon Matte?

Sitzheizung defekt - Austausch durch Carbon Matte?: Hallo Leute, in meinem 168er MoPf habe ich Teilleder Pre-Mopf Stühle mit Sitzheizung verbaut, Beim Fahrersitz ist in der Sitzfläche der Heizdraht...
  2. Lighting on the W169 front and rear, plus be seen

Lighting on the W169 front and rear, plus be seen: For those interested I have just added to pages to my site W169 section . "Replacing Front light bulbs on W169 A Class Classic 2009" Replacing...
  3. Material der Kotflügel?

Material der Kotflügel?: Hallo, bei mir geht es so langsam voran, die hinteren Kotflügel bearbeite ich gerade mit 1,2 mm Karosserieblech breiter, die vorderen werden im...
  4. Routing wiring from the engine bay to the interior battery?

Routing wiring from the engine bay to the interior battery?: Hi Can someone tell me how/where I can route a wire from the engine bay into the the car so I can connect it to the battery? Many thanks James
  5. Plastik ist matt - Wie wieder auffrischen?

Plastik ist matt - Wie wieder auffrischen?: Moin Leute, mein w168 hat am Kotflügel leider sehr mattes graues Plastik mittlerweile bekommen :( Hat jemand einen Tip womit man das Plastik...
Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.