New "Moose" Owner !

Diskutiere New "Moose" Owner ! im English support forum Forum im Bereich Baureihenübergreifende Foren; Hi to the "moose" community ! I just bought a 2007 A-Class A200 with 13500Km when I got it last december from the 1st owner in Monaco (he didn't...

1. #1 RICARDO-A200, 16.02.2015
    RICARDO-A200

RICARDO-A200 Elchfan

Marke/Modell:
    MERCEDES CLASSE A 200
    Hi to the "moose" community !
    I just bought a 2007 A-Class A200 with 13500Km when I got it last december from the 1st owner in Monaco (he didn't drive it much !), it's a bit different from what I used to have (CLK55AMG-W208) but I really like it as it is very practical, confortable and I really love the look of it !
    So far I added some Brabus 17" wheels as I really did not like the stock wheels on it, I also wanted something a little bit wider and bigger wheels without going to the 18" wheels, I'm very please so far with the choice that I've made, I have replaced the stock air filter with a K&N and it seems to breathe better ! Next step is to replace the ugly stock metal rear muffler on it... I already got the one that I want to put on so let's hope that it will work out for the install !!!
    On the main Forum, I'm translating from german some interesting informations which really helps me to know more about that car... Unfortunately I do not understand/speak German so it's either english or french !
    Cheers,
    RICARDO-A200 ;-)

[​IMG]

2. Anzeige

Schau mal hier: New "Moose" Owner !. Dort wird jeder fündig.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. buddzy

buddzy Elchfan

Beruf:
    Sicherheitsfachkraft
    Ausstattung:
    avantgarde
    Marke/Modell:
    A 190
    good luck with your new ride...and hope to god, who s help in bad time... *pfff* *elch* yeesssss Monaco.... when you find ironic....ist a gift for you!!!

c.u.

the rich one, has nothing to give a away!

4. #3 Gast010, 16.02.2015
    Gast010

Gast010 Guest

Welcome aboard with your new *elch*

Sounds that you still have some ideas to pimp up your nice one. ;-)
    Good luck and take care.

...by the way... It´s okay to write in English. ;-)

5. #4 RICARDO-A200, 16.02.2015
    RICARDO-A200

RICARDO-A200 Elchfan

Marke/Modell:
    MERCEDES CLASSE A 200
    @buddzy : Thank you *thumbup*

6. #5 RICARDO-A200, 16.02.2015
    RICARDO-A200

RICARDO-A200 Elchfan

Marke/Modell:
    MERCEDES CLASSE A 200
    @Rigattoni : Thank you *thumbup* I'll post some more pictures when I'll get the exhaust done ;-)

Thema:

New "Moose" Owner !

Die Seite wird geladen...

New "Moose" Owner ! - Ähnliche Themen

1. W169 Grundträger New Alustyle inkl. Ski- bzw. Snowboardhalter

Grundträger New Alustyle inkl. Ski- bzw. Snowboardhalter: 220 Euro, nur einmal genutzt, alle Schlüssel vorhanden. Komplettpreis
  2. Allgemeines Günstiges Navi: Blaupunkt New York 800

Günstiges Navi: Blaupunkt New York 800: Für 535,24 € wachsen die Bäume aber nicht in den Himmel ...: Blaupunkt New York 800 [IMG]...
  3. Help A190 - New User

Help A190 - New User: Hey all, its very nice being here. Im from brazil, and i have a W168 A190. I was thinking in transform mine in a A210. Anyone knows wich pieces...
  4. W245 Blaupunkt New Jersey MP68

Blaupunkt New Jersey MP68: Hallo an alle, hat schon jemand das Radio von Blaupunkt New Jersey MP68 in eine B-Klasse verbaut oder kann mir sagen wie das Gerät ist. Den...
  5. Allgemeines New folder in HDD

New folder in HDD: Hallo. Weiss jemand, wie man auf der Festplatte des Comand APS ein neues "Folder" bzw. "directory" erstellt? Die Bedienungsanleitung hilft nicht...
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies um Inhalte zu personalisieren. Außerdem werden auch Cookies von Diensten Dritter gesetzt. Mit dem weiteren Aufenthalt akzeptierst du diesen Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden