W169 Noise from rear suspension...

Dieses Thema im Forum "W169 Allgemein" wurde erstellt von AnSeBj, 11.07.2008.

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. AnSeBj

AnSeBj Elchfan

Beruf:
    Architekt
    With W168's rear suspension problems in mind...

I get some "squeekes" from the rear suspension on my A180cdi when I drive over speed bumps. It's not anoying yet, but can soon enough be...

Anyone had simulare sounds?

On May Day I did some cruising with our local Mercedes Enthusiast Club.
    You'll find some pictures here http://www.mbentusiastklubb.com/smf/index.php?topic=17108.0'
    (..me with the light brown leather jacket)

Theres not any Baby-Benz clubs around yet, so I'll manage with these guys for the time beeing

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort gibt es vieles für die A-Klasse!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 A200 Coupé, 11.07.2008
    A200 Coupé

A200 Coupé Elchfan

Marke/Modell:
    A200 Coupé
    Hi

first of all there's an english support categorie on this website... :-X

but maybe I know the problem you describe. Every time when the you drive over speed bumps and the suspension works(goes in and out) you hear such squeeks or creakings?

I had the same problem with a W245 B-Class. They changed the wheel bearings. Now the squeeks are almost non-existent or very low.

greets
    A200Coupé

4. AnSeBj

AnSeBj Elchfan

Beruf:
    Architekt
    Vielen Dank *daumen*

Ich will den Englische support zeite benützen folgendes Mal. :)

Bedecken die 3 Jahre neuwagen Garantie dieses?

5. #4 A200 Coupé, 11.07.2008
    A200 Coupé

A200 Coupé Elchfan

Marke/Modell:
    A200 Coupé
    If there's still guarantee on your car everthing is included at least by german law.

Good Luck

6. AdMan

Schau dir mal den passenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

Noise from rear suspension...

Die Seite wird geladen...

Noise from rear suspension... - Ähnliche Themen

1. Lighting on the W169 front and rear, plus be seen

Lighting on the W169 front and rear, plus be seen: For those interested I have just added to pages to my site W169 section . "Replacing Front light bulbs on W169 A Class Classic 2009" Replacing...
  2. Routing wiring from the engine bay to the interior battery?

Routing wiring from the engine bay to the interior battery?: Hi Can someone tell me how/where I can route a wire from the engine bay into the the car so I can connect it to the battery? Many thanks James
  3. W168 No sound from right side door

No sound from right side door: Hi Gents, my problem is that there is no sound from the loudspeakers in the front, right side door. I am trying to find the rootcause and for this...
  4. Greetings from Belgium

Greetings from Belgium: I'm a happy maried wife who lives in Belgium (near Aachen). I drive now for 3 years my lovely A-klasse W168 daily and i use it for work and also...
  5. W169 Rear Entertainment nachrüsten

Rear Entertainment nachrüsten: Guten Abend, die Damen und Herren Spezialisten. Es gibt ja bekanntermaßen bei der A Klasse kein Rear Entertainment System zu bestellen... Da wir...
Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.