Routing wiring from the engine bay to the interior battery?

Diskutiere Routing wiring from the engine bay to the interior battery? im W168 Allgemein Forum im Bereich A-Klasse W168 Forum; Hi Can someone tell me how/where I can route a wire from the engine bay into the the car so I can connect it to the battery? Many thanks James

1. #1 A210McLaren, 20.04.2015
    A210McLaren

A210McLaren Elchfan

Hi
    Can someone tell me how/where I can route a wire from the engine bay into the the car so I can connect it to the battery?

Many thanks
    James

2. Anzeige

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort gibt es vieles für die A-Klasse!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. Andy1

Andy1 Elchfan

Marke/Modell:
    W168 A1.4 Avantgarde mit Schaltgetriebe 12-1998 190Mm . . . . . Nächste HU 6 - 2017 // WDB124 2.3 '92 . . . . . . . . . WDB123 2.0 '82 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . VW 1.2 '74
    You may lift the copilot's footmat to route cables via the lower part of the 'printed-circuit-board'-box on the right(looking forward) of the engine bay. Use a steel-lead to pull the cable.
    Good luck!

Thema:

Routing wiring from the engine bay to the interior battery?

Die Seite wird geladen...

Routing wiring from the engine bay to the interior battery? - Ähnliche Themen

1. Interior leather color code

Interior leather color code: Hello I have W 168 avangarde with leather seats. Seats are bit worn out so i want to dye them. My problem is that i don't find color code...
  2. Dachhimmel entfernen - How To ?

Dachhimmel entfernen - How To ?: Moin moin, gibt es ein bebildertes "how to" um beim W 168 den kompletten dachhimmel zu entfernen? müsste demnächst mal mein antennenloch zu...
  3. Lighting on the W169 front and rear, plus be seen

Lighting on the W169 front and rear, plus be seen: For those interested I have just added to pages to my site W169 section . "Replacing Front light bulbs on W169 A Class Classic 2009" Replacing...
  4. Unrunder lauf des motors, Check Engine Light P0068

Unrunder lauf des motors, Check Engine Light P0068: Hallo elchfans, ich bin neu in diesem forum und hoffe das ich hilfe finden kann, habe die SuFu schon benutzt leider ohne genauen ergebnisse....
  5. HI to everyone here...

HI to everyone here...: I am from Italy,and sorry,aber mein deutsch schlecht......So,i just buyed an w168.009 for my wife,elegance,silver colour.I payed it cheap-1400,so...