Smoked Headlights

Diskutiere Smoked Headlights im English support forum Forum im Bereich Baureihenübergreifende Foren; Hey all, second post here. Looking some pics from the A class, I see these smoked headlights:...

1. #1 rodrigop, 22.03.2012
    rodrigop

rodrigop Elchfan

2. Anzeige

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort gibt es vieles für die A-Klasse!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 MB A 190, 22.03.2012
    MB A 190

MB A 190 Elchfan

Beruf:
    Selbstständig
    Marke/Modell:
    Mercedes A190
    It´s a very very small photo, so I´m not sure, if its really smoked or only a effect of light and shadow in photography.
    As its a Pre-Mopf its possible that he took the headlight a part (not as difficulty as in the MOPF) and painted the part in black or he only stick a smoked foil on the glass.
    In Germany you sure won´t find something like that, because its forbidden to change lights and you loose your registry in doing something like that.
    There are only a few *tuning* lights for the A-Class that are legal and they are unbelievable expensive, but for some pics I would suggest you to look in our drivers database, there are not many but some examples.

http://www.elchfans.de/fahrerdatenbank/a-klasse_detailansicht.php?aklasse=6435
    http://www.elchfans.de/fahrerdatenbank/a-klasse_detailansicht.php?aklasse=7401

But another suggestion: why dont you ask the owner of the car himself. His member name is oldboy and he´s member of portalmercedes.com from Brasilia.

Greetings here from Germany MB A 190

4. #3 rodrigop, 24.03.2012
    rodrigop

rodrigop Elchfan

Hey man, thanks for the answer. Its not a effect in the photo, I have already saw the car. I asked, and he said he bought the headlights already with the smoked effect in germany, strange. I think I will do what you said, paint the glass, i did that in my focus and gets nice. Here in brazil its not forbidden, btw.

Thema:

Smoked Headlights