Smoked Headlights

Diskutiere Smoked Headlights im English support forum Forum im Bereich Baureihenübergreifende Foren; Hey all, second post here. Looking some pics from the A class, I see these smoked headlights:...

1. #1 rodrigop, 22.03.2012
    rodrigop

rodrigop Elchfan

2. Anzeige

Schau mal hier: Smoked Headlights. Dort wird jeder fündig.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 MB A 190, 22.03.2012
    MB A 190

MB A 190 Elchfan

Beruf:
    Selbstständig
    Marke/Modell:
    Mercedes A190
    It´s a very very small photo, so I´m not sure, if its really smoked or only a effect of light and shadow in photography.
    As its a Pre-Mopf its possible that he took the headlight a part (not as difficulty as in the MOPF) and painted the part in black or he only stick a smoked foil on the glass.
    In Germany you sure won´t find something like that, because its forbidden to change lights and you loose your registry in doing something like that.
    There are only a few *tuning* lights for the A-Class that are legal and they are unbelievable expensive, but for some pics I would suggest you to look in our drivers database, there are not many but some examples.

http://www.elchfans.de/fahrerdatenbank/a-klasse_detailansicht.php?aklasse=6435
    http://www.elchfans.de/fahrerdatenbank/a-klasse_detailansicht.php?aklasse=7401

But another suggestion: why dont you ask the owner of the car himself. His member name is oldboy and he´s member of portalmercedes.com from Brasilia.

Greetings here from Germany MB A 190

4. #3 rodrigop, 24.03.2012
    rodrigop

rodrigop Elchfan

Hey man, thanks for the answer. Its not a effect in the photo, I have already saw the car. I asked, and he said he bought the headlights already with the smoked effect in germany, strange. I think I will do what you said, paint the glass, i did that in my focus and gets nice. Here in brazil its not forbidden, btw.

Thema:

Smoked Headlights

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies um Inhalte zu personalisieren. Außerdem werden auch Cookies von Diensten Dritter gesetzt. Mit dem weiteren Aufenthalt akzeptierst du diesen Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden